Friday, September 4, 2015

Road Trip for Rabbits

Well after yesterday I decided to take it easy today and just did a little gardening, cleaned out my rabbit barn for the new arrivals and then chilled on our boat while hubby cruised the lake.

Do you raise rabbits? This is a new breed for me and I can't wait to start my breeding program. These are pedigreed Champagne D'Argent's so I may show them at some point. I have been wanting to get this breed for a while. We are driving about an hour and a half to pick them up. How far have you gone for the right animals?






I do this a lot. I'm willing to travel quite a distance for the right breed or bloodlines and besides, who doesn't love a road trip! I like to see where they come from and how they were kept. It says a lot about the person you are buying from and you can see the quality.

The last thing on the agenda today was planting a Weeping Willow tree to harvest in the future for the bunnies. I feed all naturally and this fits right in with the menu for them.

Ours is not this big yet but will be in a couple of years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to stop by and leave your thoughts on our life.